Registration for 2023
September 1st, 2023 (To be decided)
1）SGS：13. Jan. 2023 to 5th. July. 2023（ http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn ）；
2）CSC(Self Enrollment, Type-B)：8. Oct. 2022 to 15th. March. 2023（http://www.campuschina.org ）；
3) Shanghai Government Scholarship（SGS, 1+4 Cultivation Mode , 1-year Pre-school plus 4-year Undergraduate Program）: 13. Jan. to 30th. April 2023;
3）Self-supporting Program：13. Jan. 2023 to 5th.July. 2023；(Application Form from iso.usst.edu.cn)
For details, please submit your application online at isoe.usst.edu.cn.
Prerequisites of the applicants
1.Non-Chinese citizen in good health.
2.Applicants pursuing Bachelor’s degree should hold High School degree diploma or the equivalent and should be under the age of 25. In addition, the applicant can only apply for SGS Type B scholarship.
3.The applicants should have excellent academic records.
4.The applicants should be in default of any other Chinese government scholarship.
5. Those overseas applicants who were nationals of the Chinese mainland, China Hong Kong, China Macao and China Taiwan must have held the valid foreign passport or certificate of nationality for at least four years, and over two years (nine-month actual residence in foreign countries within one year can be calculated as one year, subject to the entry and exit date) of the actual abroad residence record within the last four years.
1、SGS Scholarship admission procedure
Website of SGS-A and SGS-B application: http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn
2、Chinese Government Scholarship：
Applicants shall apply to the dispatching authorities, such as the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in the applicant’s country. Eligible applicants shall log on the online application system, fill out and print the application form. Application materials should be mailed in duplicate (two copies) to the dispatching authority.
The applicants shall submit the application online within our designated period, please print the Application Form and the supplementary Materials, send it to ISO, USST.
The website for the online application system is 1.http://laihua.csc.edu.cn2.http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/3.http://www.campuschina.org/. Please consult the dispatching authority, such as the Chinese Embassy in the applicant’s country. The agency number of University of Shanghai for Science and Technology (hereafter referred to as USST) is 10252.
1. Application Form for Shanghai Government Scholarship (SGS) Type A or B / CSC Type B ，filled in Chinese or English at iso.usst.edu.cn/isoe.usst.edu.cn.
2. Notarized copies and Chinese or English translations of your highest education certificate, including graduation and degree certificates. Verification letter from school or employer should be provided if the applicants are students or employed. Those who submitted pre-graduation certificate/Estimated Graduate Proof will be required to provide original graudation certificate on registration day.
3. Notarized official transcripts of study records in Chinese or English. Chinese or English translations of the transcripts should be notarized too.
4. Study Plan in China in Chinese or English；
5. Copy of Chinese language proficiency test result of new HSK 4 or above (for students will take programs taught in Chinese only);
6. Students who apply for art programs should provide their works;
7. Copy of valid passport. (at least 6 months validity before your application)
8. Guardian's Letter of Guarantee is required for applicants under 18 years old.
9. Application Fee 800 CNY (Sending Bank statements or Screenshot of online payment via Wechat) Link: http://isoe.usst.edu.cn/9790/list.htm
10. PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER / Blood Test
Photo format: JPG format，size 100-500kb,bareheaded photo, white background without border, head takes up 2/3 of the photo size, not less than 320*240 pixels, aspect ratio 4:3；
12.Uploading Short Video (Include brief introduction,academic background and study plan at USST, etc, format: Flv, mp4 or avi; Medium of Language: depends on the Medium of Instruction of your major, video size: 30M to 80M)
13. Non-crime Proof (Issued within past 5-6 months);
14. Supplementary Award certificates ( if there is some);
All materials as mentioned above will not be returned.
Bank information/Entry fees
Name： University of Shanghai for Science and Technology
BANK： Changbai Branch, Yangpu District, Shanghai, Agricultural Bank of China
BANK ADD： No.1 Changbai Road, Yangpu District, Shanghai
SWIFT CODE：ABOC CNBJ 090
Entry/Registration Fee：RMB 800 /$130
NB. Make sure to send the Receipt of 800 RMB issued by ABC bank to RM.101，ISO.
International Students Office / International Affairs Office
No.516, Jun gong Rd., Shanghai, PR China
Zip code: 200093
Download（please see file attached 1、2、3、4）
1. Majors for undergraduate Program
2. International Education Brochure
3. Scholarship Application Guide
4. Location of ISO, USST
Additional Conditions for Admissions
1. Students will undertake expenses of their accompanying family members. If any student will not live on the campus, he or she shall bear the accommodation expense himself/herself.
2. The FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM is to be verified by the Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau International Travel Health Center. The students shall undertake any expenses related to the medical examination and verification. Students who fail in the medical examination are required to leave China within limited days.
3. Students who submit inconsistent application materials are required to leave China within limited days. Original Copies are needed on 1st September 2019.
4. Please avoid early entry for residence permit shall be applied within 30 days after entry and the university will not assist until after the registration date.
5. In accordance with the relevant provision of the Ministry of Education, an annual review of scholarship status will be carried out, the result of which is used to judge if the student is qualified for the scholarship thereafter.
Copyright@2018 University of Shanghai for Science and Technology. All rights reserved. 沪ICP备08108292号-5 沪公网安备：31009102000040